In order to create a world free from poverty and exclusion, IM Swedish Development Partner collaborates with corporations in Sweden and abroad. Now you have an opportunity to use your knowledge and skills to link societal change with business development. Join us – together we can change the world!
By joining forces, NGOs and corporations can create a bigger impact on urgent social issues. IM has a growing number of corporate partnerships and is now looking for a motivated and organized student to join our Marketing and Communication Department at IM headquarters in Lund. You would be an important member of our team, working with both internal and external partners in order to create innovative and efficient CSR partnerships and maintaining good relationships with present corporate partners. The internship is today vacant, applications are review continuously.
- Support the Responsible for Corporate Partnerships, for example by running campaigns, compiling reports, developing new concepts and strategies and organizing events.
- Manage relationships with present corporate partners.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the project team for Humanium Metal by IM.
- Motivated, organized, social and independent.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Experience from CSR, fundraising, sales or equivalent.
- Experience from marketing or social media is regarded as a merit.
- Knowledge of development cooperation is regarded as a merit.
Based at IM headquarters in central Lund. The internship is part time to full time (50-100%), depending on your availability. The internship is today vacant and open for applications for both spring and autumn 2019. This is an unpaid internship. We offer you an opportunity to both use and develop your knowledge and skills while contributing to a world free from poverty and exclusion.
Send your application to email@example.com. The application should consist of your CV and a personal letter. Continuous selection. If you progress in the selection process, you will be invited to an interview. IM encourages diversity in the work force.
For more information concerning the internship, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Om IM Swedish Development Partner
IM Swedish Development Partner is a development organisation fighting and exposing poverty and exclusion. The organisation was founded in 1938 and is working in thirteen countries worldwide. IMs international work focuses on people´s right to education, good health and ability to sustain a life in dignity. IM also works in Sweden, focusing on integration and inclusion into society.