WHO WE ARE
Since 1948 we have been a leading facilitator of transatlantic trade and knowledge sharing between
Sweden and Northern California. Our longstanding presence and reputation in San Francisco gives us
deep local roots and a unique understanding of the Bay Area business environment as it intersects with Swedish business.
WHAT WE DO
● Connect individuals and organizations through our professional network.
● Share information and knowledge through a number of high-profile networking events and
seminars throughout the year.
● Drive business and building bridges between American and Swedish companies for mutually
advantageous business opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
Since the days of the Gold Rush, the Bay Area has been at the center of global commerce. The economic activity of the region attracts a range of international companies and startups and is considered the birthplace of new media and the worldwide technology boom. San Francisco and Silicon Valley house some of the most innovative tech companies in the world.
As an intern at SACC-SF/SV, you have the unique opportunity to be part of the cutting-edge setting that is the Bay Area today. Our dynamic team of “doers” organize our work much like a startup and provides the opportunity to explore different skill sets. You will be able to expand your professional network, gain new experience and advance your skills by working in a highly inspirational atmosphere and by meeting and collaborating with industry leaders and professionals in a variety of business sectors. This is a once in a lifetime chance to gain a competitive edge — in Sweden and internationally — and to experience a part of the world that is changing history.
The intern role entail different focal areas of responsibility. At SACC-SF/SV we strive to build an
effective team and these roles may be adapted to suit the qualifications of the applicants. If you
have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Camilla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Membership & Business Strategy intern’s role includes developing new relations, fostering and maintaining relations with current members and attracting new members. The intern will manage the daily administration and communication with our members, as well as developing membership values and benefits. The intern will work closely with the Events and Sponsorship Intern to secure sponsors for SACC-SF/SV’s events. The role also includes working with budgeting, action plans and event participation.
Please email cover letter and resume in English to Camilla at email@example.com.
● Higher education within Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing or equivalent
● Related work or extracurricular activities
● Structured, Outgoing personality, salesmanship and initiative skills
● Teamwork and Leadership skills
● Stress resistant and able to keep a positive attitude in all situations
● Service minded
● Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English